How to Make a Creamy Matcha Latte
Have I ever told you how obsessed I am with Matcha Lattes? I seriously cannot get enough of the creamy, frothy and slightly tart taste of Matcha Lattes. I make one every single morning for a boost of energy and antioxidants, which means that I have an amazing recipe for the CREAMIEST Matcha Latte I've ever tasted.
Below you'll find the 6 Ingredients for my Creamy Matcha Latte and why it's a must in your kitchen!
- Matcha is a powerful antioxidant that has been used in Japan for thousands of years. It's made form a whole green tea leaf that's stone grounded into a fine powder. Matcha is the perfect addition to any hot drink or baked good!
- Almond Milk is a popular plant-based alternative to milk. Almond milk is extremely high in protein and vitamin D, low in calories and has been proven to improve bone health.
- Coconut Milk improves heart health by lowering your blood pressure and cholesterol. Coconut milk also known to build muscle, help lose fat and weight. Additionally, it can help manage diabetes and blood sugar, improve your digestive system and prevent constipation.
Vanilla Extract is a powerful antioxidant with antibacterial properties that reduce inflammation and improve mental health. Vanilla extract also naturally lowers cholesterol.
Honey is best known for being anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-fungal and extremely high in antioxidants. Honey helps alleviate acid reflux, combats staph infections, prevents tooth decay and gingivitis, and also alleviates Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
Cinnamon Powder is a high source of antioxidants, is anti-inflammatory, increases cognitive brain function, fights infections and viruses, and even freshens breath!
Creamy Matcha Latte Recipe:
How to Creamy Matcha Latte Recipe:
- Bring Coconut milk and Almond milk to a boil.
- Add 2 TSPs of Matcha Powder to a ceramic bowl or cup.
- Pour 1/4 of the Coconut & Almond milk into the ceramic bowl.
- Use your bamboo whisk to thoroughly blend matcha powder and milk.
- Pour matcha blend into the remainder of your coconut and almond milk.
- Stir 1 TBSP of honey or agave to coconut and almond milk.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
PRO TIP: Sip your Matcha Latte while it's hot and after eating breakfast for a natural boost of energy!
Are you inspired to make this absolutely delicious matcha latte? I hope so because I seriously cannot live without the damn thing. It's for sure my #1 morning self-care treat!
Did you love this matcha latte recipe? Share it, pin it and keep on sipping them, girl!
Are you interested in working with a Health Coach who understands what it's like to be completely overwhelmed, overweight, and exhausted? I'm your girl!
I know what's like to want to practice self-care but not have time. What's it's like to care about your eating habits, weight and lifestyle but not have direction or someone to keep me accountable. And let's just say it's much easier when you have someone on your team.
I WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU CREATE THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS!
Check out my services and let's arrange your FREE Wellness Consultation today!