Top 5 Fitness Apps for Rapid Weight Loss
In my Joyous Healing Facebook Group, our first 30-Day Challenge is a Fitness challenge which inspired me to create a list of the top fitness apps for rapid weight loss! The purpose of the group is to motivate my Joyous Girl Gang to incorporate new healthy habits in 30 Day increments and what better way to do so than to use our beloved smartphones!
1. The very first app I couldn't live without to reach my fitness and weight loss goals is my FitBit app. I love the FitBit app because you don't even need to buy a Fitbit watch to track your walking and exercise. My FitBit is so useful it's made it to the first page of my phone and is constantly in use. I track my sleep, water intake, and I even use it as my food diary. It conveniently breaks down my food intake into macro nutrients and makes me aware of any imbalances in my carbohydrate, fat and protein intake for the day. Oh, and if you're into tracking calories, it does that as well.
2. The next app is for all my yoga lovers! Whether you're a beginner or a professional, this app is sure to have the routine for you. Pocket Yoga allows you to establish an at-home yoga practice regardless of your level of expertise. It's extremely affordable at only $2.99 and teaches you how to do poses from beginning to end.
3. MyFitnessPal is another app that's perfect if you're in need of an app that can track your exercise and meals. I love the feature that allows you to create recipes and save them for future use. As well as the feature that tracks your steps. I love to see a map of where I've been that day and far I've walked!
4. Fitocracy is as close as I'll get to having a live-in personal trainer and nutritionist! There's two versions of Fitocracy: a free version and the paid version for $1.99. The genius behind Fitocracy is that they do a fitness assessment of your personal needs, create a meal plan and individual workouts, and a coach works with you on a daily basis to provide daily motivation and support.
5. Map My Run is for all my runners out there! Whether you're training for a marathon, building endurance and stamina or trying to burn calories- Map My Run is a fun way to track your progress. It provides you with running routes based on your location, tracks the distance you've run and adds you to a fun little list of local runners! BONUS: Map My Run also tracks your sleep, steps, weight and workouts!
As a health coach, I know that one of the most effective strategies for losing weight and sticking to your fitness goals is to track it! Studies have shown that people who weigh themselves every day lose weight more rapidly. Personally, I track my sleep, weight, food, steps, and workouts! It allows me to stay committed to my nutritional and fitness goals with ease.
Did you find this post useful? Like, comment and share with your tribe, sis!
Are you interested in working with a Health Coach who understands what it's like to be completely overwhelmed, overweight, and exhausted? I'm your girl!
I know what's like to want to practice self-care but not have time. What's it's like to care about your eating habits, weight and lifestyle but not have direction or someone to keep me accountable. And let's just say it's much easier when you have someone on your team.
I WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU CREATE THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS!
Check out my services and let's arrange your FREE Wellness Consultation today!